Yosep Bak 1/10/2017
My name is Yosep Bak, and I am a senior majoring in Civil and Architectural Engineering.
Week 1 Post 1
About me
My name is Yosep Bak, and I am a senior majoring in Civil and Architectural Engineering.
I enjoy the nature as much as i can, but harsh and unforgiving weather of Philadelphia has turned me into more of a Netflix-and-chill type of a person. I'd like to do more civil related work once graduating, and my passion is in bridges and highways, especially the foundation aspect.
I have little to no exposure with intelligent building since my housing budget does not allow me to live in fancy places that implement such technology. However, the concept of intelligent building, which is basically a building automatically collecting data and converting into useful and implementable information, has always bedazzled me and I cannot wait to learn more about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.