My name in Christopher Sager and I am studying Architectural Engineering with a concentration in Digital Building Design. While I find the background of this course to be exciting and interesting, I am ultimately taking it because it is required for my study in Digital Building Design.
My expectations for this class include both the ability to learn things I did not know regarding intelligent buildings as well as being able to share my thoughts on existing discussions with the class. The intelligent building comes with many new and improved systems and processes that not all individuals may find feasible.
When asked to define the term 'Intelligent Building' A number of ideas come to light. A broad definition I have for the term would be, for structures to become optimized. For a structure, you want the most optimal system, services, and management. optimization is becoming more and more reliant on technological advancement rather than human interaction and process.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.