Hello, my name is Aziz I am a senior at Drexel majoring in Architectural Engineering and having a structural concentration. I do not have a decent background on Intelligent building, except for some few articles that I read about and few videos that i saw in different classes and some video or documentaries I saw out of curiosity.
My expectation for this class is to have a better understanding of the definition of intelligent buildings, the impact of technology in nowadays construction and what to expect in the near future in this field. Furthermore I hope to also understand the importance of databases and its several uses in different industries.
For me the definition of Intelligent buildings, it is the use of technology in buildings to have a more secure atmosphere as long as creating a more efficient and less costing system.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.