Tuesday, January 10, 2017

David Sanchez Week #1

Hello, my name is David Sanchez. I am a senior business & engineering major. I decided to take this class because I am interested in the role the information technology will playing in the construction industry and learn how to use software for smarter building. 

My experience in the construction industry has been through my co-ops. For my second and half of my third I worked in real estate as a redevelopment construction project engineer. I learned about managing construction projects, building methods/practices, and lots of in-field experience. In total, I have about a year and one month work experience in this industry.

Like I said above, my expectations for this class is to study the role of technology in the construction industry that will make my life easier and the life of others in the industry as well.


My definition of “Intelligent Building” is to leverage technology for your advantage in streamlining, simplifying, and exploitering current building practice in order to make them more efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.