Hello ya'll, my name is Drew and I'm a BS/MS student in my junior year with a concentration in mechanical. If you are reading this and have a concentration in mechanical please let me know so we can hang out! Anyways, the background I have regarding Intelligent Buildings mainly focuses around the work I have done inside Revit at my Co-ops. This is mainly just novice work in example creating families or adding mechanical equipment to an already existing model.
My expectations for this course is to get a much bigger understanding on how a database is used to create a building and how it can be helpful in recreating the same process so a company doesn't have to 'recreate' the wheel. I have a bunch of other small interest but this is my main goal for the term.
My initial definition of Intelligent Building before completing this course speaks towards how a building needs to be able to interact with the separate systems within the infrastructure. If a building does this efficiently it will ultimately lower the maintenance cost and overall effect it has on our already diminishing environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.