Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Rachel Frank Week#1: About Me

My name is Rachel Frnak, I am a pre-junior in Civil and Architectural engineering and am still deciding on my concentration. Even though I have not used BIM much myself, I have heard/seen some a little bit of it and what it can be used for. I expect to learn more about how engineers make this possible and to gain better experience with BIM and data programs, and to figure out if that is the direction I want to pursue. I have always found BIM programs to be very I registered for this class because I have an interest in intelligent buildings, which I consider to be a building which can be built efficiently and can may even be able to self-regulate based on data collection or input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.