Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Week 1 - Geng - About Me & Definition of IB

Hi, my name is Yipin Geng, and I am a senior majoring in Architectural Engineering and Civil Engineering. My concentration for AE is digital building. I have had one co-op during which I used Revit to draft the 2D and 3D architectural drawings of single-family residence throughout the design process.
AE-410 is a mandatory course for my concentration, but I would take it even if it was not, because I would like to learn more about the state-of-the-art technology that is or will be applied in our industry. For this class, I expect to further understand tools like BIM and how to integrate them in design and construction.
My understanding of "Intelligent Building": a building during whose life cycle that computer technology is used in design, construction, and operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.